Xilinx Software Stack
Job DescriptionJoin us as a Xilinx Software Stack Engineer to craft innovative software solutions for FPGA- based systems. Collaborate with cross -functional teams, implement software components, and ensure system stability through thorough debugging. Contribute to documentation and stay abreast of evolving technologies to drive continuous improvement.
- BSP and board bring up experience with Xilinx based SoCs.
- Experience working with Yocto.
- Experience developing software for embedded systems, and device interfaces like I2C, SPI and CAN
- Xilinx Versal, Ultra Scale+ devices experience – This includes on-device software, FPGA/programmable logic, and automated test infrastructure.
- C, C++, Python proficiency.
- Xilinx tools knowledge.
- Linux/RTOS embedded systems for FPGAs.
- Xilinx software stack familiarity.
- Version control, strong problem-solving, communication.
- Familiarity with high-speed interfaces like PCIe and AXI.
- Understanding of AI/ML frameworks and their deployment on Xilinx FPGAs.
- Knowledge of heterogeneous computing and platform acceleration.
- Contributions to open-source FPGA-related projects are a plus