Solution Architect: QA & Automation
Softnautics is looking for an experienced Python Automation Engineer to contribute in the domain of QA & Automation, who is technically strong and have experience in test automation using python and strong working knowledge of test automation framework. This professional will be an individual contributor and would execute the assigned tasks with quality and in the given timeline.
- Work as an independent developer & own the module completely
- Coding/Programming & testing of assigned module
- Feature enhancements, Integration & Bug fixing
- Debugging various technical issues and provide solutions
- Timely & Quality deliverables of the module
- 2+ years of experience in Python programming
- Strong Knowledge of OOPs concepts in Pythonic way.
- Experience in test automation with Python using atleast one frameworks(Pytest, Unittest, Robot)
- Experience in Embedded systems testing of different domains and their automation with Python.
- Strong experience in test reporting and analysis.
- Strong Debugging and Root Cause Analysis skills.
- Experience in linux and shell scripting.
- Working experience with Python2.7 and/or Python3.x(preferable).
- Experience with revision control systems such as Git.
- Working domain knowledge of IoT, Multimedia and Embedded systems
- Able to debug issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Experience with Jira or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Experience with continuous integration(CI/CD) and build systems such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of C or C++
- Hands on experience in working with different platforms like Windows, Linux etc.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Should be able to work in an aggressive, high-pressure environment as an independent executor.
- Good written and verbal communications.Self-starter, problem-solving mentality, and creative thinker
- Flexible in switching to new domains / technologies based on customer requirement.