Softnautics is looking for Python Automation Engineer with clear linux and C fundamentals to contribute in the domain of QA & Automation, who is technically strong and have hands on experience in designing and developing tests Python based automated frameworks as well as executing, debugging of the same. This professional will be an independent executor working in a team.
- Should continuously excel in Python skills.
- Should work on QA and Automation of embedded systems.
- Design, develop and execute automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Debug and root cause analysis using various debugging tools like logic analyser.
- Actively contribute to the QA and Automation projects.
- Work on multiple automation projects based on the requirements.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in defining, designing and developing automated QA programs, ideally using Python.
- Sound knowledge of testing fundamentals and methodologies.
- Knowledge of basic python programming.
- Hands on experience in test script development using Python.
- Good knowledge of linux shell scripting, must have used shell scripting in past projects
- Good understanding of C/C++ programming language, must have used C/C++ in past projects
- Good understanding of Embedded systems and firmware testing and protocols.
- Hands on experience in Regression testing and Automation frameworks in Embedded domain.
- Hands on experience in using debugging tools like logic analyser.
- Strong Debugging and Root Cause Analysis skills in the domain.
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Urge to find root cause of any problem and crisp tracking till closure