Softnautics is looking for an experienced Python Automation Engineer to contribute in the domain of QA & Automation, who is technically strong and have hands on experience in designing and developing Python based automated test frameworks. This professional will technically drive team of 3-5 Engineers, help in project execution and development.
- Effort estimation, planning, customer Interaction
- Work as an independent developer & own the module completely
- Coding/Programming & testing of assigned module
- Feature enhancements, Integration & Bug fixing
- Debugging various technical issues and provide solutions
- Timely & Quality deliverables of the module
- Documentation – Requirement Specification, Design, Test Plan & Test cases etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Python modules or package development
- Strong Knowledge of OOPs concepts in Pythonic way
- Strong knowledge of coding with python comprehension, map and filter concepts.
- Working experience with in multithreading and multiprocessing applications
- Working experience with Python2.7 and/or Python3.x. Knowledge of porting from Python2.7 to Python3.x will be added advantage
- Hands on experience and domain knowledge on any one of the following domains with complex automation systems:
- Machine Learning and/or Data Analysis.
- Multimedia Systems (Audio and/or video systems)
- Familiarity with development of iterator class
- Passionate about learning new technologies, methodologies, strategies and processes
- Should be able to work in an aggressive, high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter, problem-solving mentality, and creative thinker
- Good in documentation & shall be able to prepare the specification, design documents, test plan & test reports from requirements
- Independently Develop the Project/module
- Flexible in switching to new domains / technologies based on customer requirement
- Experience with revision control systems such as Git
- Experience with Jira or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Experience with continuous integration and build systems such as Jenkins
- Close cooperation with other leaders and projects managers
- Knowledge of lambda functions, iterators, decorators, generators
- Knowledge of integrating Python with other coding languages
- Knowledge of C or C++
- Hands on experience in working with different platforms like Windows, Linux etc.
- Working experience with cross-function and cross-location team will be nice add on